If you’re reading us right now, it’s because you’ve taken the plunge and you want to play blackjack. This mythical game discovered in Italy is indeed one of the growing activities in casinos in recent years. For example, when books are released that allow you to learn techniques that can make you very rich, or when cinematographic works such as Las Vegas 21, the most famous film today dealing with the subject.
Anyway, it’s still an exciting game and that’s why we’re presenting it to you today.
The famous card game known as blackjack, has a long history that began acting in the United States, in the first land-based casinos. Compared to all the games from the best online casino sites, this famous gambling game is extremely exciting for all players. In blackjack, there are many ways to inflate your bankroll, just as your chips can multiply easily and quickly.
Did you know that, sometimes, blackjack casino was much more profitable in terms of profits than other gambling and gambling games like slot machine games, online roulette games or American roulette games, table games like Baccarat, craps, sic bo, scratch games, bingo, keno, and video poker?
In fact, many players compare blackjack to baccarat, but you should know that if you like blackjack strategy, this other casino game could prove too risky for you! Therefore, unless you are a fan of online poker and Texas Hold Em, we advise you to continue reading this article to discover all of our great tricks that will make you win the jackpot at blackjack online! Following all our tricks, you will become a true expert of the “Twenty One”, notably by observing each card counting technique or by using a precise martingale. Play and win blackjack!
How to play blackjack? Let’s focus first on your goal: it is to present a hand superior to that of the banker to win the round, but be careful not to exceed the total of 21 because otherwise, your hand will not count and you will lose the round. The perfect hand to win exists: if your first two cards give you a total of 21, they say you are blackjack.
Next, be aware that cards do not have the same value as in a traditional game. That’s one of the main rules of blackjack. The ace is worth 1 point, the figures (Kings, ladies, jacks) and the 10 are worth 10 points. The other cards 2 to 9 retain their value.
Finally, during the game, you will be able to carry out actions, useful to improve the value of your hand in most of the time. :
- If you want to keep your hand without changing it, then, in this case you do nothing, they say you stay.
- If you want to get more cards because you think the value of your hand is not strong enough, then shoot yourself.
- If you have a good feeling with your hand and you think you only need one card to optimize it, you can double your bet at the same time. Please note that you will only receive one card.
- If you receive two identical cards in the first hand, you have a pair. You can share this pair to build two hands to which you can then apply the actions we are studying.
- If you want to leave the channel because you think there is no hope, then, in this case you can give up. The casino still keeps half of your bet.
If the card returned from the banker is an ace, then there’s a good chance he’ll blackjack. To protect yourself from this, you can ensure your hand. The cost of this insurance is half your initial bet. If you were right and the dealer has a hand of 21, you don’t win anything but you don’t lose anything either because the insurance covers your loss. If not, you take back the sleeve as usual.